Troupe: Russian Pops Orchestra
Date/Time: 7 January 2017, 20:00
Admission: RMB 280/380/480
Venue: Dongguan Yulan Theatre, Central Square, Hongfu Road, Nancheng, DONGGUAN
Founded in 2001, Russian Pops Orchestra (RPO) has been using various styles to perform classic music, folk music and pop music.
Suppé The Light Cavalry Overture
Tchaikovsky Suite from the Ballet 'Swan Lake'
1. Scene 2. Waltz 3. Dance of Little Swan 4. Spanish Dance
Capua O Sole Mio
Maurice Jarre Somewhere My Love, Theme From 'Doctor Zhivago'
Nino Rota Love Said Goodbye, Theme From 'The Godfather Part II'
James Horner My Heart Will Go On, Theme From 'Titanic'
Verdi Drinking Song, From Opera 'The Lady of the Camellias'
Johann Strauss Die Fledermaus Overture
Johann Strauss The Blue Danube
Luigi Danza Funiculi-Funicula
Johann Strauss At the Hunt
Chinese Song The Olive Tree
Chinese Song The Moon Represents My Heart
Russian Song Katyusha
Russian Song Moscow Nights
Bizet Carmen Overture
*Program is subject to change
- Brazil creates support centre f...
- Dongguan plant at full steam fo...
- New chances for tech industry i...
- Dongguan intelligent equipment ...
- Dongguan recognizes value of gr...
- 2016 MSR-EXPO intended turnover...
- Expo shows wares from around th...
- Domestic and overseas quality g...
- Premier Li reiterates efforts t...
- 8th China Int'l Animation Copyr...