Performers: David Han, Ally Jenkins, Joanna Mattrey, and Marcel Krasner
Date/Time: 28 April 2018, 20:00
Admission: 30/50/80/100 RMB, 200 RMB for 80*3
Venue: Dongguan Yulan Theatre, Central Square, Hongfu Road, Nancheng, Dongguan
From a beautiful town in Texas, the Dallas Black Velvet String Quartet is a famous young orchestra in the United States, whose string performances integrate classical and modern features.
Its four young artists have been widely acknowledged for their consummate skills and harmonious cooperation. Since its founding, the orchestra has perfect shows in prestigious venues in North America, including Lincoln Center, New York Symphony Square, Carnegie Hall, and Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. It has also been invited to such music festivals as Aspen Music Festival and School and Barton Music Festival, where they won immense praises. In addition, it has cooperated with Migos, a famous hip-hop team from Brooklyn, gaining popularity among young fans.
Dvorak American first movement
Borodin string quartet first movement
Strauss pizzicato polka
Piazzolla "spring" from four seasons
Mozart little night
Beauty and Beast
A Thousand Years
Don't Stop Believing Journey
Firework- Katy Perry
Rolling In The Deep
Viva la vida-coldplay
(Subject to change)
- FIBA 3x3 Asia Cup Qualifying Dr...
- Dongguan libraries serve 33,000...
- "Bird Color" unveiled at London...
- Experience Ancient Times: Visit...
- Survey of Foreign Investment En...
- Dongguan Restrooms Highly Praised
- “Dongguan Blue” over Guancheng!
- King of Tonga visits Dongguan
- Dongguan’s Best Flower Spots
- Foreigners Dance with Lions!