Troupe: Bernie Collins, Philippe Martz
Date/Time: 11 May 2018, 20:00
Admission: 50/80/120/180 RMB
Venue: Dongguan Yulan Theatre, Central Square, Hongfu Road, Nancheng, Dongguan
M.B and M.P aka Bernie Collins and Philippe Martz, lug around tons of accessories in their bags, but beyond these knick-knacks, the clown takes over.
The two characters form a really great comic duet through complementarities: in one, utterly naive, whose head is in the clouds; while in the other, short and tongue-in-cheek, and sly as a fox.
Poetry and humor go hand-in-hand. The spectator remembers his best childhood memories through this charade made for an audience from ages 2 to 77. The show is the result of twenty years of the creation in which burlesque meets poetry, as always.
- FIBA 3x3 Asia Cup Qualifying Dr...
- Dongguan libraries serve 33,000...
- "Bird Color" unveiled at London...
- Experience Ancient Times: Visit...
- Survey of Foreign Investment En...
- Dongguan Restrooms Highly Praised
- “Dongguan Blue” over Guancheng!
- King of Tonga visits Dongguan
- Dongguan’s Best Flower Spots
- Foreigners Dance with Lions!