Qiaotou water lilies in full bloom
After the first lotus blossomed in Qiaotou Township's lotus lake on 4th May, water lilies around the lotus lake corridor have been vying in beauty and fascination attracting both locals and distant visitors from other cities.
The flowers and leaves of a water lily float above the water surface, and are usually in full bloom from May to October. Each flower lasts four to seven days.
By Car: Follow signs to Qiaotou on the Eastern Expressway or S255.
By Bus: Many city buses will take you to Qiaotou Township. Initially you can take No.75, No. 79, No.84, No.86, No.106, No.109, No.202, No.206, No.207, No.226 or No.305 to Qiaotou Bus Station. From the station, transfer to a local bus, either No.1, No.2, No.6 or No.8. These will take you to Qiaotou Lotus Lake Scenic Spot where entry is free of charge.
Edited and tranlsated by Stefanie Tan
Revised by native speaker Sev Pischl
- FIBA 3x3 Asia Cup Qualifying Dr...
- Dongguan libraries serve 33,000...
- "Bird Color" unveiled at London...
- Experience Ancient Times: Visit...
- Survey of Foreign Investment En...
- Dongguan Restrooms Highly Praised
- “Dongguan Blue” over Guancheng!
- King of Tonga visits Dongguan
- Dongguan’s Best Flower Spots
- Foreigners Dance with Lions!